Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chapter 4- Lovin Up ON Ya

Whoo, boy! It can be exhausting to be motivated and inspired. Pace yourself Brandon. We don't want a burnout this early in the game.

Feels like the end to a very long day. Did some Mad sciencing (for those of you who don't know, my weekend job is doing science for kids' Bday parties). The kids were a handful today. Probably the rain. One really bright kid though. Usually when I ask the kids what kind of things scientists like to study I get answers like dinosaurs or bugs. This kid pipes in with "Astrophysics." Then later when Im talking about Isaac Newton he tells me that "there is one theory that he wasn't actually sitting under the apple tree but actually looking at it through his window." Gotta love kid geniuses.

Had a nice drive down to Long Beach where I spent the time priming my brain with movie ideas and other creative falderol.

Devotional tonight was a gigantic love fest. What a great thing to see everyone regarding each other as the new creations we are. Great point of the night for me, we're all trying to figure this out together. In the meantime, let's remember that we are still new creations and we need a little help figuring it out sometimes.

Best thing said to me tonight: "Everyone needs a little Brandon in a box so when they feel down they can open it up it he'll cheer you up." Coolest compliment ever.

Good burger at The Counter. My roommate popped a full pound burger into his maw like it were a tic tac.

2 Corinthians 5:16-17

PS Look at yourself! You're a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment